7/17/08

Someday (i'll take it back to me)

someday i'll be big enough to comprehend the curve that you've thrown at me
someday i'll stand up strong and fix my life (and save it) from myself
someday i'll be so overjoyed to see you, i'll forget how you've hurt me
someday i'll end my quest for someone that i love as much as they love me
someday i'll look back and wish i'd have loved myself as much as i loved them
someday i'll be free, unfettered by others, not blaming them for what's wrong
someday i'll stop looking outside myself and instead look at my own self
someday i'll not the value that i posess, and not sell myself out short
someday i'll stop changing myself to be what others would like me to be
someday i'll rejoin the path again, sad that i lost myself when i did
someday i'll hold my own self dear and i won't let you get me down at all
someday i'll get the guts to say "no" and not be selfless at my expense
someday i'll be greatful for what i've been given and not still ask for more
someday i'll depart from here but only to return myself yet again
someday it will sing in, you only wanted what you that was best for me
someday my hands will really be washed clean of all of this mess i have made
someday i'll find a way to live in the moment, not lost in tommorrow
someday i'll stop caring about what they all think and say about me
someday i'll know who i'm not and who i am, and i won't look back on it
someday i'll be self-sufficient and i won't be self-conscious to a fault
someday i won't need someone to always have to call me on all my shit
some day i will take back the powers others have to make me feel ungood
some day i won't abandon myself or forget about me, replaced with you
someday i'll find the strength and the will to fix myself and all i've done wrong
someday i'll grow up and finally find myself

0 comments: