8/7/07

Dark + Light

Through the Fires of Hell, Reborn
From tears flow an empty tune that dies in the cold air. I see the trees laughing in the breeze, an echo of the world's chorus. In my misery and loneliness I find myself reborn. The ashes of my grave encircle me like a blossom. I walked through the valley to find my life with nothing of my own. The self I found in the depths of hell will burn within me now. Can you see the Good in me? Can you see the promise? Look into my eyes - my soul, can you find the light? Can you see if there is life left in me after all that I've been through? - Too much loss for one boy to take. Too much betrayal for any man. And too much pain to live.

Let Dark Come to Find the Light
Life's out there, so tell me what you're waiting for? Love can bloom out of the pain. Just love, no matter what. Life's waiting, so take a chance, tonight. Love leads life to great heights. And know there's nothing that cannot be done. There are no secrets that love can't hold. In a perfect world, love would bloom like sunflowers, always looking to the sun, never losing itself to the night. So make this world a more perfect place by trusting that after the darkest night, the sun will shine all the brighter. The only other choice is to live in dark despair - but then the meaning of life is just to die. So let the light into your soul. Let the sunflowers bloom within you. Smile as you reach for the stars (the light in the dimmest nights). Make a wish and let love guide you to acheive greatness. And always - throughout the darkest of dark - fight for the light of love, and it will surely shine on you.

0 comments: